Faster To Any Disaster
Fire an water damages are never scheduled, but are you prepared? From a burst pipe in an office building to faulty wiring in an apartment complex- fire and water losses are never planned, but they do occur.
SERVPRO professionals can manage the damage . We have...
- Over 40 years of business in the cleanup and restoration industry
- More than 1,500 franchises serving 48 states
- Detailed communication throughout the cleaning and restoration process helps keep you informed and in control
- Experience and traning in mitigation damages ranging from sinlge family homes to skyscrapers, and even the Pentagon.
1-4-8 Service Response Guidelines
- Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO representative will contact you to arrange for service
- Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO representative will be on-site to start mitigation services
- Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person
Quick response is everything. It may help avoid revenue loss for property owners and minimize inconvenience to tenants. Also, restoration services can help resume normal business functions quickly while avoiding costly construction downtime.
Need some restoration services? Call SERVPRO today!