If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (864) 576-2430

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Oil and Grease Carpet Stain in Spartanburg, SC


Customer in Spartanburg, SC called us with an oil and grease stain in their new conference room. Crew Chief Ashley Witzel responded to the call and had the affe... READ MORE



Rug Looks Amazing After Professional Cleaning


It may seem like a magic carpet but it was just another exceptional job performed by SERVPRO of Spartanburg. Crew chief Crystal Owens did a great job with this... READ MORE



Pet Stained Carpet Cleaned in Spartanburg, SC


Customer in Spartanburg, SC called us with a problem in their bonus room. The family pet had unfortunately been using the area as a restroom! Crew Chief Ashley... READ MORE



Fire and Soot Damage in Spartanburg, SC


This ceiling fan and walls around it were visibly dirtied by the fire at this residence. Please take note of the before picture and the soot that is not only o... READ MORE



Flooded Hallway in Spartanburg, SC


The wife is out of town and you thought you knew how to use the washing machine. It's okay, she will never know. Just kidding, seriously though when water dam... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage in Spartanburg, SC


When you have a grand opening a week away, the last thing you need to worry about or deal with is a broken pipe and water damage. However real life emergencies... READ MORE



Water Damage at Textile Factory in Lyman, SC


When you have row upon row and shelf upon shelf filled with gigantic fabric rolls and the emergency water main in the ceiling decides to come apart, you have a ... READ MORE



KFC Fire Restoration


A small fire caused some smoke and soot damage to the kitchen at KFC on Asheville Hwy here in Spartanburg. SERVPRO of North Spartanburg came in with all hands o... READ MORE



Flooded Dorms at USC Upstate


The University of South Carolina Upstate right down the road from us here in Spartanburg, SC gave us a call when they experienced some flooding in their dorms o... READ MORE



Residential Water Damage


This local home here in Spartanburg, SC had a mold problem caused by water leaking in the bathroom. Our certified team came and tackled the problem head on and ... READ MORE



Local Apartment Water Leakage


Here we have an apartment complex in Spartanburg, SC that had flooded rooms in multiple apartments and rooms. Our SERVPRO team came with specialized equipment a... READ MORE



Water Leak at Verizon Wireless


Our SERVPRO team was called by Verizon Wireless to come take care of their water leak coming from the ceiling. As you can see in the picture, there was a lot of... READ MORE



Milestone Church Roof Leak


A church right down the street from SERVPRO of North Spartanburg suffered a big water leak throughout the whole church where water was entering through the roof... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Florida


After Hurricane Irma swept a good bit of Florida, the storm team here at SERVPRO of North Spartanburg was called into action. This storm caused serious flooding... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Florida Pt. 2


The disaster that hit Florida back in 2017 left many places basically under water. This building had to get their carpets throughout the whole building properly... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Florida Pt. 3


In the picture you can see what kind of damages were caused by Hurricane Irma in Florida. Where you see the walls cut off about half way is about how high the w... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Florida Pt. 4


These two pictures shows what the place looked like when our team arrived and what it looked like when we started the process of removing the affected areas on ... READ MORE



Commercial Sewage Clean-up


We received a call from a local health care office asking if we could come in and fix their sewage problem that caused a lot of water to creep around their buil... READ MORE



Mold In Crawlspace


A local home here in Spartanburg, SC called us here at SERVPRO of North Spartanburg to help them out with their mold problem in their crawlspace. The pictures s... READ MORE



Local Home Fire Damage


The after effects of fire could spread all over the house. The smoke can sit in the air and the soot can sit on basically everything and anything in the house. ... READ MORE



Local Home Mold Clean-Up


This local home is Spartanburg , SC had a mold problem. Nothing that SERVPRO of North Spartanburg couldn't fix. Our trained professionals were more than happy t... READ MORE



Laundry Room Fire


This home had a fire that affects multiple rooms. In the picture it shows the damage that the fire caused in the laundry room. Our SERVPRO of North Spartanburg ... READ MORE



Mold In Basement Clean-Up


Due to high levels of humidity and moisture, the basement of this local home in Spartanburg, SC was infested with mold. The picture shown the mold that was on t... READ MORE



Laundry Room Water Damage


This home here in Spartanburg, SC suffered some water damage in their laundry room to due to water leaking from the connections of the washer machine. In the le... READ MORE



Hallway Water Clean-Up


Here we have a home in beautiful Spartanburg, SC that had a water leaking coming from the washer machine that soaked the carpet in the hallway before getting to... READ MORE



Bedroom Fire Incident


This home in Spartanburg, SC suffered a fire in one of the bedrooms because of an electrical malfunction in one of the power outlets. Our SERVPRO crew had to pe... READ MORE



Mold Remediation In Basement


One of the main causes for mold is high moisture and humidity levels. That is what happen to this basement. Water came in after some rain and all the moisture w... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Before and After


This home in Spartanburg, SC was hit by a fire in kitchen but the affects (soot and smoke) spread all around the house. The before picture shows the soot on the... READ MORE



Commercial Building Clean-Up


This flooded hallway in Spartanburg, SC was the result of a broken water heater in the commercial building. The water spread throughout the building and even do... READ MORE